top of page
Thu, Oct 13|
Making Herbal Cocktails, Mocktails and Smoking Blends
Enjoy an evening of herbal creativity and relaxation.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Oct 13, 2022, 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Susanna Farms , 24153 Town Line Rd, Lake Villa, IL 60046, USA
About the event
Enjoy an exclusive social evening sampling multiple healing herbal beverages and creating your own herbal smoking blends to treat multiple symptoms or just to relax and unwind while enjoying your favorite foods and drinks.
What you’ll learn & experience:
- Sample and learn how to make your own medicinal syrups with herbs, fruits, and other natural ingredients and preservatives.
- Take home unique herbal formulations to impress your guests during the holidays with crafted and healing cocktails or mocktails.
- Learn the ancient technique of smoking herbal blends to get immediate relief of common symptoms such as headaches, cramps, allergy attacks, insomnia and much more.
- Sample multiple smokable herbs safe to use for everyone and make your own customized blend to take home!!
- Bring your favorite liquor to create your own cocktail -- mixers, ice and glasses provided.
- Light snacks will be provided, bring your own appetizers to enjoy or share.
- limited edition products will be available for sale.
- Socialize around the bonfire after class to enjoy your new creations.
About the instructor
Sonia Vásquez is an experienced health coach & herbalist with several years of experience leading herbalism and wild foraging workshops. For more information visit: https://www.latinanatural.org/
Cocktails and Smoking Blends
bottom of page